Essential Requirement of an Effective Planning
- ESTABLISHING THE RIGHT CLIMATE FOR PLANNING:-Possible with setting objectives,developing realistic planning premises,ensuring information flow and providing appropriate staff assistance.
- CLEAR AND SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES:-objectives should be stated for KRAs. It is that aspect which has a direct bearing on organization’s wellbeing .KRA may be profitability,sales, R&D, Mfg. etc.
- PLANNING PREMISES :-forecasting is very important for accurate premising . forecasting may be with respect to market, prices, sales, tech. devmt. etc.
- INFLEXIBILITY:- Employee initiative and individual freedom may be curbed because of detailed policies and procedures.
- RESISTANCE TO CHANGE:- People are concern about present than future which is highly unpredictable.
- ENVIRONMETAL CONSTRAINTS:-Unforeseen changes may cause a plan to be altered drastically. Managers have hardly any control over environment.
- LACK OF ABILITY AND COMMITMENT:- Inability of managers to develop good strategies.
- FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY :-About the results.
You will also like to read: STEPS INVOLVED IN PLANNING
Powered By 360Presence
essential requirement of an effective planning essential requirement of an effective planning